Thursday, August 5, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance: 8.5.10

Cat looks like she is in a casual wedding gown.  Very lacy. 

The group number feels like Sonya.  Am I right?  It's amazing.  Nope.. Dee Kaspary.  Really cool.  Good work.

Fast Forwarding to the meat of the show..

Lauren's Solo:  I think that was my favorite solo of hers to date.  She's amazing.

Kent's Solo: His solo was very aerobatic.  And that's always fun.  Very high energy.

The first person safe is ... Lauren!  Hooray!

You can tell the judges are all more than thrilled. 

Adechike's Solo: Other than a really cool split, I wasn't moved by it.


Robert's Solo:  I think his best solo of the show so far, too.  Nice job, Robert!

The second person safe is... Kent!  Wooo!

Fast forwarding to the meat!

And the final person in the finale is Robert.  That's about right.

What do you think?  Is this a good Top 3?  Are you as thrilled with Kent and Lauren as I am?

No comments: