Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pondering: The Biggest Loser: Families

Is this show going to be 2 hours every week again this season? At the beginning I guess I can see it, because there are a lot of people, but in later weeks? Last year, it just got painful in the end.

Also, I just want to say, this episode was sponsored in part by Ziploc Zip n' Steam bags, and I have used those things. They are pretty cool. Still, I find the over the top product placement really distracting after a while... it reminds me of this - from Return of the Killer Tomatoes, one of my favorite bad movies ever. Watch the clip, and you'll understand.

Week 2 is always killer (tomatoes) on this show... their bodies don't know what they are trying to do and get confused. It's always sad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Watching Mark cry every ten minutes last season sorta killed the show for me. I held on because I really wanted to see who won, but I didn't even try to watch last night.

It's sad, too, because motivating peaple to be healthy is a good thing. *Note that I said healthy, not skinny. There IS a difference...