Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Anticipation: SYTYCD Finale

Apparently, there were some dehydration problems with two of the finalists (they didn't say who), so hopefully our final four has had enough time to practice to make tonight's show a blazing success. I can't wait to see what they come up with. From what I read, there will be reprisals of some of the best routines from the season, but that may be happening tomorrow, along with the Robert Murane/Philip Chbeeb Dance Off.

What dances do you most want to see again?

For me, it's the Workaholic/Bleeding Love one from Mark & Chelsie, the Jazz one from last week from Mark & Courtney, the Door dance from Twitch & Katee, and maybe the NYC Tourist one from Gev & Courtney.

And I desperately want to see the Bollywood Group routine. I watched it on YouTube but it just wasn't the same.

I am so excited for tonight. Who will be the winner???

No comments: