Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Show Alert: Fashion Show

How will Bravo handle losing Project Runway (which is premiering on Lifetime in August)? Well, by coming up with a new design show - hosted by Isaac Mizrahi and Kelly Rowland, where they have to show for fashion insiders each week. Could be cool, and I'll watch it. Don't think it will be nearly as good as PR, because... well, it lacks Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn.

I will not be recapping it right now, but I will watch it, and if it turns out decently, I might pick it up. Did any of my readers watch it? What did you think? Just make you wish for Heidi and Tim?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The show was alright. Seems like a lot more drama in the beginning that in Project Runway. I'll still watch Project Runway, not sure if this show has pulled me in completely.